Adrian’s is always in the pursuit of providing problem-solving, affordable, and versatile safety solutions. Our latest product, Modular Safety Netting, is a shining example of all of these qualities coming together. We’ll dive into the wide variety of uses for warehouse netting, including where it can make the most sense for you. If you’re already sold, you can shop it from one of our material handling dealers or contact us for additional information.
What problems can warehouse netting solve?
When assessing the status of your facility’s safety, many potential hazards may flash through your mind. From pallet racking flue space that doesn’t meet NFPA requirements, falling products, forklift faux-pas, and more, there’s plenty to keep you up at night. However, pallet rack netting from Adrian’s can quell at least some if not all of these fears. So, where does netting make the most sense? This will depend on what products you have on your racks and the state of your racks themselves.
- For bays with loose items: These areas will clearly benefit from our nets. You can choose from Adrian’s Fixed Rack Safety Net or Modular Safety Netting. Both of these products prevent inventory from falling into a work area, whether in the front or back of the rack.
- For bays with shrink-wrapped or palletized items: These areas will also benefit from our nets, but you can use rack straps to achieve the same goal. Since shrink-wrapped items are slightly more secure than entirely loose items, many facilities choose to use a combination of Fixed Rack Safety Nets and Rack Safety Straps.
- For pick-and-pack operations: These situations will benefit from Adrian’s Sliding Rack Safety Net. This is because this netting is made to go on the front of your racks and slide out of the way quickly to allow for easy access to products.
What makes Modular Safety Netting special?
If you weren’t already aware, warehouse netting can help prevent recordable injuries. Our products don’t require a long, arduous process to start working for you, either. Adrian’s pallet rack safety solutions are created to work in minutes — installing without additional tools, hardware, or retrofitting. Not to mention, Adrian’s products are some of the most affordable out there.
Adrian’s latest item, Modular Safety Netting, delivers the same high-quality and affordability you’d expect. However, this item is even more versatile for the following reasons:
- Box to rack: Made in standard bay sizes so you can open the box and install it right away — this is when the magic starts to happen.
- Overlap it: Modular Safety Netting gets its name for all the creative ways it can be applied. Strategically, you can create full protection on a set of bays by layering nets on top of one another.
- Optional Hardware Attachments: If you are storing particularly loose items or smaller cartons, then you may want to opt for additional hardware anchor points to use on the uprights between the corner attachments.
To see Modular Safety Netting in action, check out the video below — less than 30 seconds is all it takes to get the gist.
Are you impressed?
As you likely saw in the video above, Adrian’s Safety Solutions are truly user-friendly. Whether you have responsibility for safety in your own facility or you’re a material handling dealer, you’re sure to find a product that you can stand behind (or in front of) safely. Feel free to browse other rack safety products from Adrian’s or the rest of our blog to learn more about our solutions.